Yes yes, there are two more days during which you can still submit your entries for DMBLGIT.
And, what better thing to do but to meet the panel of wonderful judges now? You are all dying to know, anyhow!
Mouse over and discover:
Four multi-skilled bloggers that you probably all know well by now:
- Do I need to introduce you to witty, funny, surprising Matt from Matt Bites? I don’t think so. We all love his delightful photographs and entertaining writing.
- Aun from Chubby Hubby. When I visit Aun’s blog, I am always feeling sad that I do not live in Singapore to be able to eat at all the beautiful places he documents so well, including his table — and to meet his dogs and delightful wife.
- Fred from Frais, who reminds me of the many reasons why I feel lucky to be French, when I think about the food creativity that exists out there, in Frogland.
- Jules from The Stone Soup. You cannot but love her fresh shots, which is one of the many things that I remember of Australia. Another good reason why I love this country so much.
Not a blogger but a professional photographer
- Stretch from Stretch Studio, with whom I am so lucky to have worked with already.
- Myself, your host.
I will leave the judging to these talented five above.. I am actually also judging!
Judging will start after June 27, and the results should be announced in the second week of July, after the holiday. Remember to check the gallery of entries here, always available if you click on the DMBLGIT Gallery Icon on the right panel of my blog.
I am so happy to have such an international panel of talented bloggers and photographers. Thanks so much to all of you for your participation and wonderful entries. I already look forward to announcing the results.
Note, update of June 27, 2007: Sorry for those who sent me an email that I never received. If your message is too short and contains only a link, sometimes my spam filter software thinks it is spam! So you have to write somethig longer, to make sure I get it! 😉